I made the sad trip to the dealer on a Monday afternoon to trade in my beautiful gas guzzler, and of course I had traction control off so I could enjoy the rear-wheel drive one last time! After signing all the papers and doing all that time consuming stuff, I got the keys to my new 2002 Honda Civic Si! It gets 30+ MPG, which is a big difference from RoXy's 17-20 MPG.
Sure, it's not as sporty and it doesn't catch eyes left and right, but it sure saves me a little bit of money on fuel and I think I'll be able to find someone that can fix a 4-cylinder motor easier and cheaper than someone to fix a rotary motor. I feel that all in all it was a good trade, even though at first I thought it looked like a mini minivan. Chelsey didn't like me saying that since she loves the car, so I've been able to look past the shape and enjoy the ride!
If I get a tan over the summer and can manage to grow some dirt on my upper lip, maybe I'll put some money in the car to make it look like this:
(Google Image)
(Google Image)
Until then I'll just drive what I have and enjoy it none the less.
If you have any good ideas for a name for the car, let me know! Thanks!






Or save the money you're already saving on gas and buy a house! :) good to see the economical side of you!
ReplyDeleteHow about Sadie? Shady Sadie. Just 'cuz
ReplyDeleteOooo I just love this car!
ReplyDelete